Working together for children: Stirling
This unit has presented a series of themed video clips that demonstrate how the Plus organisation in Stirling, Scotland, has worked in a variety of ways with children and young people.
Activities in this unit have focused on communication, identity, play and risk. These have helped you explore and identify the various skills necessary to work effectively with children, young people and other practitioners.
Now you have completed this unit, you might like to:
- Post a message to the unit forum.
- Review or add to your Learning Journal.
- Rate this unit.
You might also like to:
- Find out more about the related Open University course.
- Book a FlashMeeting to talk live with other learners.
- Create a Knowledge Map to summarise this topic.