AimHigher, on behalf of the JISC X4L - SURF (Staffordshire University Regional Federation) WBL (Work Based Learning) Project.
10th October 2006
Taking notes is a technique which not all students have experienced. 5 main note taking methods are explained
Instructions / Attachments:
This package has been created to allow you to see the material within Jorum. This zip file contains two other zip files for ease of use.
The separate files under this section are for use within your institution. Both versions also come with the original Word document
- The IMS package is the same as this directory without this readme and the html zip file.
- The HTML package is the same as this but with the navigation built into the pages
The IMS version does not have any navigation on them and this makes it easy for you to re-purpose and re-use as standalone objects, either in print or on the screen.
- If you have a VLE with a IMS package viewer simply upload the zip file using the instructions from your VLE. The navigation will be from within your VLE.
- If you have a VLE without a IMS package viewer upload the HTML zip file
- If you are planning to use this as a standalone object please unzip the HTML file to your webserver (or to a shared directory). You can access the materials by clicking on the index.html file.